Sunday, February 7, 2010

Magnolia with Braids

Ever have one of those cards that no matter how long you fuss with it, you just aren't happy? This was one of those cards for me. The striped papers on the corners was the paper that I used as inspiration for the colors I chose for the image. Then when I went to assemble the card, no matter what I did, I hated it. I finally settled for this layout, but I'm still not entirely happy with it.

Anyway, for the details, she's colored with Copics and cut out with a Nestability. Before removing the image from the Nestability die, I drew around the inside with a fine point marker to make the border. I did the same on the shape with the sentiment.

Anyway, I'm off to work on a card that I'll hopefully like better than this one.
Happy stamping!
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment