Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Joanne B's Blogaversary

Joanne B is celebrating three years of blogging with another great challenge. This week's challenge was to use paper piecing. I've wanted to paper piece the chair on this cute cat image from Stamping Bella ever since I got it. I didn't think about the challenge of cutting out the tiny, tiny cat though, but I think it worked out okay. The paper is Cosmo Cricket's new Garden Variety paper from their 6" x 6" mini deck. I love those mini decks! The pattern size is perfect for using with stamped images. Nothing too overwhelming. After paper piecing the chair, I shaded it using Copics to add some shadows and depth. Here's how to visit Joanne's blog.


Happy stamping everyone! We're supposed to get MORE snow tomorrow and Friday, and I'm supposed to be flying to Chicago and back in those two days. I'm thinking it's more likely that my flight is going to be canceled. Either way, I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend of stamping.

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment