Sunday, July 26, 2009

Love Karen Stolper's Images


I'm trying to break out of my rut of making A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") sized cards. Today's is 5" square. I love these American Art Stamp images. I fell in love with them a few years ago when I got the chance to go to the Carson convention. The image is stamped in Versafine black and colored with pencils and Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits). After cutting the image out with a Spellbinders Blossom die, I sponged on Chalk ink before removing the die. The main piece is attached with foam tape on two layers cut with Spellbinders Classic Scallops dies. I don't remember who makes the paper, but I think it was from Joann's.

Hope you're having a great weekend! Kathleen

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! Glad you're back and the bathroom is done. Like the new blog look and this is a cute card. Love the Nestie layers and the colors.

    ReplyDelete