Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another American Art Stamp

Here's another American Art Stamp. I just love these funky, skinny ladies. I colored this one with colored pencils and Gamsol. This one's cut out with Spellbinders Curved Rectangle dies. (I can hardly contain my excitement waiting for the new Spellbinder dies that are being released at CHA this week! Love the Nestabilities!) I sponged this one with chalk ink while the paper was still in the die. Then I decided it needed something else, so I drew a line around the inside of the die, using a thin green gel pen. The paper on this one is from a huge box of K & Co paper from Joann's that only cost about $10 with a coupon. Great deal! There's around 200 pieces of paper in the box and there are very few that I didn't like or that had too large of patterns for cards. The flowers are from Prima.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Kathleen

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Like this one even better than the last one. GREAT paper and I like that border along the right ! Is it a punch? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete