Thursday, April 9, 2009

Outlines Turtle

I had a stash of this turtle from Outlines colored and finally had time to make it into cards. I decided to do one suitable for boys and one for girls. On the first one, I stamped a sentiment, but I decided to leave some like the second one. The tags are cut using my Wizard and Spellbinders die. The tag is there and ready to stamp, but I left off a sentiment. Some day when I need a card in a hurry, I can just add an appropriate sentiment onto the tag. The turtles are colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol. The embossed line of circles on the bottom of the card is a Cuttlebug folder.,




This one's a little different. Colored exactly the same, but a different card layout. The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (done in my Wizard), with a few of the circles colored in the middle with Ranger's Stickles. The patterned stripe on the left side is a piece of ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment