Friday, April 10, 2009

Cats!

I started out with a pile of these kittens colored. I usually have a stack of images, stamped in black, sitting in the TV room so I can color whenever I'm hanging out with my boyfriend. Sometimes the colored images pile up before I get a chance to spend time in my stamp room actually assembling the cards. I joke that rubber stamping is an excuse for adults to color. I tend to color with pencils and Gamsol or with Copics. These were done with pencils. I had them colored in two different color combinations (pink/tan and blue/grey). I finally got to the stamp room, so I made two different cards.

For this one, the card was cut slighly smaller than an A2, so that I could attach the square at the top, and the card still fits in an A2 envelope.


Friday placeholder

No comments:

Post a Comment