Monday, April 20, 2009

Quiet Weekend

It was a quiet weekend. After an incredibly, unusually stressful week at work, I was in the mood to first get physical and then just "veg." After spending all day Saturday on yardwork (spring finally seems to be here in Delaware!), with every muscle in my body aching, the stress from the week was gone. That left Sunday for quiet crafting time. I dug out this old stamp from Magenta, which I have to have had for about ten years but haven't used in ages. It's stamped in Adirondak Caramel ink then highlighted with colored pencils. I cut out the insides with an Exacto knife and layered a small square behind so the rust color would show through. The tag on the bottom is just a rectangle with a corner punch done on each corner. (I didn't have the energy to dig out the die cutting machine.) I didn't add a sentiment. I'll keep this card in my stash for an emergency card and will add the appropriate sentiment then. I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend with beautiful spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment