Sunday, April 19, 2009

Colorbox Style Stones

There was some talk this week on Gingerwood (link on left sidebar) about Colorbox''s Style Stones. They're discontinuing them, so if you can find them, buy them now! After being reminded of them, I dug out some I had around and played. This was a super fast card. The style stone is colored with wo different colors of inks. I put the darker green on with a small stencil brush, getting down in the crevices. Then swiped a lighter green inkpad across the top. I colored the edge with a Krylon Copper pen (love those pens!). The background is a large stamp from Judikins, that stamped with clear embossing powder and then lightly brushed Perfect Pearls across. It took my longer to dig out the supplies than it acually took to make the card. Hope everyone's having a great weekend and are having time for fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment