Saturday, March 6, 2010

Polka Dots

Here's a card that I submitted for this week's Stamping Bella challenge. The challenge was to use polka dots. I used the van image and colored it with Polychromos pencils and Gamsol. The paper background is a quarter of a WeRMemories 12 x 12 sheet of paper.


Here's the full sheet of the paper that I used for the background. I spotted this paper when I was in Salt Lake at Roberts' Crafts last time. It's really cool, because each sheet has four different smaller design sections on the front, which had perfect scales for cards. Nothing so big it overwhelms a stamped image! This collection was funky and retro, but I also bought some sheets from another collection that has soft flowers on it. I haven't cut into those yet.

Have a great weekend everyone and happy stamping!

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment