Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stamping Bella

I made this card for this week's Stamping Bella challenge. If you've never visited their Website, I highly recommend it. Emily has a wonderfully talented design team, and there is a challenge each week with absolutely gorgeous submissions. Here's a link to the blog.

This is my card for this week's challenge. I used "Imogene the Fairy" and colored her with my Polychromos pencils and Gamsol. Her wings are highlighted with Stickles. The paper and flower rhinestone brads are from Making Memories Chloe's Closet collection. I bought the paper and some embellies on clearance ages ago at Michael's but hadn't used any of it yet. It's a fun spring collection.



I'm busy watching for snow this evening. It's only supposed to snow a couple of inches. We're expecting a storm on Saturday though, so I'm already dreaming of a day snowed in and stamping and coloring all day! Oh, joy!

Happy stamping!
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment