Thursday, August 6, 2009

CASEd image

How are you all today? We're past "hump day" and down to the count for the weekend. Yahoo!

I was determined to color this image with Copics but had a real fight doing it for some reason. I started out with blue and purple hydrangeas, but they were hideous. Probably because I don't have
enough purple markers. (Do I hear another reason I need some more?) I should have switched to pencils, but I was determined. I ended up CASEing from Debbie Olson's tutorial on coloring this same image. Her blog is absolutely fanabulous, by the way! If you haven't checked it out, you should.

I changed up the layout, but used her same colors for coloring. The DP is from a jumbo pack of K & Co paper and the border punch on the bottom is from Martha Stewart.

Have a wonderful Thursday! I hope you all get in some time for stamping and fun!
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment