Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Finally, I had a chance to stamp this week, although it was something of a rush job. Here's a picture of the card I made for my mother. The picture's not very good, as I forgot to take one before sealing the envelope. I ended up taking this while holding the card in my hand so it wouldn't blow away. We were outside at my brother's house. It was a beautiful day here, but very windy.

The background papers are K & Company, cut with Nestabilities. The only stamping was the Memory Box birdhouse and the sentiment (Hero Arts) with blue daisy background. Both were stamped with pigment ink and embossed with blue EP. It's hard to tell on my pic, but the birdhouse label was mounted with foam tape to raise it, and the sentiment was mounted with two layers so it is raised a little more. I had trouble deciding which color flower to use, so I ended up stacking a couple with a brad to hold them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment