Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pastels

These are from some older classes that I did using chalk pastels, another favorite medium of mine. This first one is a Penny Black stamp, stamped in black and then colored with chalk pastels.

This one's a PSX stamp (I still miss that company!). I struggled with what to do with this stamp until I thought of coloring it with chalks. I stamped the image with clear embossing ink and then rubbed on pastels.

This one's a little boring. A Hero Arts stamp done like the PSX one above. On these, the cards are very simple because I wanted the class to have more time to focus on using the chalks.

This one's a Stampendous image done the same way. This is another image that I had trouble coming up with a way to use, but it works great with chalks.

This last one is a Stamps Happen image. It's stamped in dark green ink, shaded with pastels, and then I spattered ink across the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment