Friday, April 3, 2009

Christmas Thank You Cards

Since I took down the Christmas cards yesterday, and the daffodils are blooming, I decided it's also time to take down the snow themed thank you cards that I used this year. This first one is a Magenta stamp, colored with Copic markers. This was a fun image to color. I only wish the blues on the bird had blended a little better. I'm still filling out my Copic collection, so right now, the colors are limited.

This was a super fast card, with barely any stamping. I wanted to use some of the beautiful Memory Box papers that I have. The two patterned layers are Memory Box paper, with the edges shaded with dark green Colorbox Chalk ink. The snowflakes were already printed on the paper, so the only stamping was to stamp the tiny "Thank you" on the tag that I cut with a Spellbinders die. It took me longer to design the card than it did to make a dozen of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment